Training CalendarCurrently under construction.
This position is announce for ten (10) calendar days beginning (05/03/2017 through 05/12/2017), please email questions or comments to Major Quitugua at email@example.comCreation of position of Armorer
To view budget information, click here.
Records & ID Section
Q: Where is the Records & ID Section located and what are their hours?
A: The Records and ID Section is located at:
1st Floor of the ITC Building, Suite 131
Hours of operation are:
8:00am – 5:00 pm for Police Clearance and Reports.
8:00am – 5:00 pm for Firearms Registration Renewal
8:00am – 3:00 pm for Firearms Identification Card Processing (First Time Applicants or Renewing Applicants requiring Fingerprinting).
Contact numbers are: 671-475-8500/8506
Contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do I obtain a Guam Firearms ID card?
A: To obtain a Guam Firearms ID Card the following must be met:
- Shall complete the Guam Firearms ID Application;
- Must be a U.S. Citizen;
- Certified Birth Certificate with a Photo ID Card; AND a Social Security Card; OR
- A valid U.S. Passport; AND a Social Security Card; OR
- A Naturalization Certificate AND a Social Security Card.
- Provide a $47.00 Money Order or Cashier’s Check made payable to the “Superior Court of Guam”. This fee is for the FBI Background Check (and will be sent to Washington D.C. for Identification Records Check) and must be made in this form of payment ONLY (Money Order or Cashier’s Check)
- Complete two (2) fingerprint cards AND must be filled out neatly and in BLACK INK ONLY. Fingerprint processing will be administered by the Guam Police Department Records and ID Section.
There is a $34.00 USC fee for fingerprinting.
- $43.00 USC Application fee due upon the arrival of approved FBI results.
- Certified documents are required to support any name changes such as a Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, Adoption Decree, etc…
- The wait time for results from FBI is 10 working days.
- Firearm Identifications cards are valid for 3 years.
To see more FAQ, click here